Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Our Community
Ask questions about this community, the platform, and any technical questions.

We want your feedback!

Gordana Radonic
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone! 

We are happy you joined our Graphisoft Community!

Bearing in mind that we freshly launched this platform, your feedback is crucial to keep improving our community.

Would you please share your impressions, comments, suggestions?

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

134 REPLIES 134
Nuge
Advocate

Is it possible to view unread posts only ,    currently its difficult to keep track of all of the content

AC27 i9 11900K / 128G ram / GTX 3090 / D5 Render
runxel
Legend

Please let us have a dark mode!

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
Lingwisyer
Guru

Hi all, well, who ever has access to the forum backend,

Since the Forum Related Issues sub is gone, I will put this here...

EDIT 2: Found the buried What's New sub (inconsistent title) with Gordana's posts, but given the other things in there, it looks confused as well... There is also no option to move my own thread? Though it doe not really belong there either...

What is the difference between the "Design => GDL" and "Developer => GDL".

There is also "Design => Library" and "Developer => Library" though I guess that could be differentiated by queries regarding the default libraries and custom libraries.

EDIT: Ok... since posting this, I have realised that the Label List on the right side of each sub-forum is generated by the user assigned labels / tags on threads... This explains the duplication of labels between sub-forums and points to an issue that will most likely create confusion, more so since each sub no longer has a description below it regarding it's content and threads can be created without ever setting foot in them.

Are there label tiers? Is the label input when writing a post smart? Labels should probably be listed together with each post on the threads list.

tags.jpg

Ling. 

ps. Any chance we can get the Post Preview function back? Preview is at the top right of text box as pointed out by Vistasp

pss. Does regional spelling make a difference with labels? ie. Not English (US)

These should also be moderated before they are added to keep them relevant and to prevent pollution.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
Lingwisyer
Guru

Hi Gordana, or whoever has access to the forum backend,

Within the old Archicad-Talk forum, it was a common occurrence for people to attach images to posts and not put them inline, especially for shorter posts. This worked out fine since a decent sized preview was shown for image attachments. With the new forum, this is no longer the case and each image is needed to be opened individually. Would it be possible to make all image attachments in these threads be inline at the bottom of their relevant posts for clarity and legibility. I am assuming that this is not an inbuilt forum function and to do so would require some sort of automation to be a viable venture.

Ling.

legacy / images / attachments

Threads that you have read have a medium grey title rather than the default dark blue. Given the new forum, all of the migrated threads are by default unread. If you want you can click on the Options tab on the top right of the threads list and "Mark all as Read". This does not carry to the sub-forum headers on the home page...

Or, are you looking for a "New Posts" function which will show you all new posts since your last visit regardless of sub-forum?

Ling.

Lingwisyer
Guru

Whoever has access to the forum backend,

There needs to be an option to collapse code windows, or limit their visible line count and add a vertical scroll. Changing the background colour of these code windows would also help legibility, though that maybe beyond the forum engine...

Ling

I am  looking for a "New Posts" function which will show you all new posts since your last visit regardless of sub-forum.  the new setup is very confusing and hard to manage

AC27 i9 11900K / 128G ram / GTX 3090 / D5 Render
furtonb
Advisor

Is it possible, that some images that were embedded in posts got lost?

Example here (first post):

furtonb_0-1630564428275.png

odv.hu | actively using: AC25-27 INT | Rhino6-8 | macOS @ apple silicon / win10 x64
runxel
Legend

Also, I have to re-login everytime I visit the forum. 😕

Are your cookies broken? Maybe please set a longer Expiration Date.

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»