BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

3d in worksheets

sityu
Booster
Full featured 3d in worksheets, like an independent story (with all the possibilities of the story, but without the strict order).

My feature suggestions:
  • -possibility of placing the 3d-worksheet onto a storey, like an object, or like a hotlinked pln; left mousebutton: go to the hotlinked independent story (context menu item);
    -even the possibilitiy of multistory worksheet;
    -possibility to rotate or mirror, like an object (even with rotating in 3d window)
    -worksheet save as pln, and open a pln as worksheet (could provide as flexibility as the components in sketchup - and even more: if not just local files could be hotlinked, but URI-s too)
    -placing in sections/elevations window, too (even with 3d representation)
Additional infos:
  • -if I knew a little of c++ I could almost do this add-on;
    -with graphisoft's ac12 sdk it's not impossible to solve it;
    -and this function could help to minimize the different functions of archicad. And as fewer the number of generic functions a software has, as better and easier the use of the software is.
A help with programming knowledge is welcomed (to do this add-on)!
Talmácsi, István, architect (AC user since 1997, ac4.5 - now: ac18)
10 REPLIES 10
Lingwisyer
Guru
I would just like to be able to edit modules in place... much like how you can edit an xref in AutoCAD. And maybe being able to edit things in a group without exploding it.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Learn and get certified!