BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

A Proper User Forum

gavinNZz
Advocate

Personally I am over this forum format. It doesn't deliver what I want as an Archicad user. Surely there are enough of us to start a new forum? We have given Graphisoft more than enough time to implement changes that would have appeased the majority of complaints

So, I would like to ask the user community what forum system would best suit the their needs? There are a multitude of plug and play systems out there that would provide the type of functionality that we are all looking for. No doubt a lot of us are active on multiple forum platforms so lets decide on one and then get on with working together to become better Archicad users.

Even if only a 10th of the current forum members join we will probably get more from it than persisting with this system.

Maybe some are happy with the current structure and that's fine because it seems like Graphisoft is happy to keep it as is so good luck to them but if you aren't happy lets do something about it ourselves!

Planworks Ltd
Residential Designer based in Tauranga, NZ
Archicad v9+
VR enthusiast.
Always wants more!
31 REPLIES 31

It should have read "...properly designed* forum..." but of course, another bug with this forum is no editing posts in Safari. *sigh*

Rex Maximilian, Honolulu, USA - www.rexmaximilian.com
ArchiCAD 27 (user since 3.4, 1991)
16" MacBook Pro; M1 Max (2021), 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, 32-Core GPU
Apple Vision Pro w/ BIMx
Creator of the Maximilian ArchiCAD Template System
gavinNZz
Advocate

Hi All,

I have just noticed the link to the Archicad Discord forum had an expiry associated with it.

Please us the link below if anyone would like to join us.

https://discord.gg/VcXcNChkKe

Planworks Ltd
Residential Designer based in Tauranga, NZ
Archicad v9+
VR enthusiast.
Always wants more!
Learn and get certified!