BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

AC## update - "List of Improvements"

DGSketcher
Legend

I was just wondering in the "List of Improvements" for updates, if we might in addition to the list of DEF-#### entries start to see actual "Improvements" listed e.g. IDEA-####?

It might offer a little more reassurance that Graphisoft doesn't just spend all its time fixing bugs between annual releases. It would also help users identify the improvements so they aren't just buried until we trip over them.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
2 REPLIES 2

Let’s consider eliminating defects or translating ideas into real features are all improvements, the only big mistake is to lose your way so if this list contains a real correction to mistakes that’s called improvement.

AC 27 INT 5003/WIN 11
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB
Karl Ottenstein

I so agree, after reading Noémi's article here:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Graphisoft-Insights/Archicad-26-Update-2-Preview/ba-p/353673

listing all of the new things arriving in Update 2 - and presumably the now-available Preview build 6000...

vs the List of Improvements for that build, which only includes fixed defects.  I would certainly think that a new feature is an "Improvement" 🤔

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!