BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

AC11 and MaxonForm

Rakela Raul
Participant
I wish Maxon Form were included Free in AC11 (for that version only_im not asking too much)
so everyone had the chance to play with it, and realize / and think how we can put it to use / produce and sell our services.
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
3 REPLIES 3
TomWaltz
Participant
Rakela wrote:
I wish Maxon Form were included Free in AC11 (for that version only_im not asking too much)
so everyone had the chance to play with it, and realize / and think how we can put it to use / produce and sell our services.
You don't think a free $500 product is too much to ask? 😉
Tom Waltz
Rakela Raul
Participant
just a wish tom, and all positive for all ac users !!

recently i have been playing responsibly, enthusiastically and all the serious staff, with C4D.....and im getting the 'how to do things', im decent !!... im learning to appreciate that program much better.....(thats why my opinion about this addon is much higher now)..no that i like the interface but 'thats all we got' for free modeling; and why not give it a little push....not that i would use it every day, but if i knew how to use it, i will have the option whren i needed it.
just a weekend thought while taking a shower as usual
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
TomWaltz
Participant
All positive.... except that I doubt GS has a free license to the C4D end of the software. If they have to pay for it I bet our prices would be going up too!
Tom Waltz
Learn and get certified!