BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

ADA Toilet Archicad 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can we please get the Archicad 17 ADA Toilet to actually represent ADA requirements? Having the toilet 1'-4 5/16" C.L. from wall doesn't make any sense, especially since there's no real way of changing it… The Archicad 14 version worked fine…

I've mentioned this before, but I really wish there were more Accessible components/options/features in general. Our firm can't be the only ones designing to (the various) accessibility standards. Can we not get open front sink/vanity cabinets? Or clear space worktops? What about a tub or a shower with offset controls? Or a tub/shower with grab bars? yes yes…we can fake in, custom model, and make workarounds for all of these but it's a bit of a disappointment that accessibility features take a back seat.
1 REPLY 1
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
albertwang19 wrote:
Having the toilet 1'-4 5/16" C.L. from wall doesn't make any sense, especially since there's no real way of changing it…
Work around posted here:
problem with accessible toilet object

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Learn and get certified!