Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Add access to issue name and date from sheet index

Robert Nichols
Advocate
I want layout parameters in the sheet index editor to include Current Revision ID and Change ID's in Current Revision. If the database can associate Current Rev ID with a layout I would think it also has access to the record of the issue that created the current revision.

What I am trying to create is a document control table, which would show rows including all layouts, with columns showing Layout ID, Layout Name, Current Rev ID, and Current Rev Issue Date. This is a set of data that can be quickly scanned to indicate if someone is looking at current set of drawings, which would be made up of sheets with various revisions.

To be honest, the document is logically complete with the fields mentioned above but lacking the Current Rev Issue Date, but it would be nice to have the date there and it would make the document clearer.

Entering it by hand would be time-consuming and would invite error into a document whose only purpose is to improve quality control!
Mac Studio, 32gb ram, ArchiCAD v26 (Apple Silicon) MacOS 13
0 REPLIES 0