Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Annotation for welds

adamsb
Newcomer
So, for a while there we had a arrow text tool that had the options for a weld callout, then it turned into a goodie object, but now in version 18 it seems to be gone completely.

Can we please add a text option in the arrow text tool to give us a weld callout?
AC21 64-bit
Mac OSX 10.12, 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7, 64 GB mem
Mac OSX 10.11, 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7, 32 GB mem
5 REPLIES 5
Erika Epstein
Booster
Have you tried adding that part to your loaded libraries?
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
adamsb
Newcomer
I'd like it to be that simple. I actually don't have the original goodie add-on, and the goodies download page no longer seems to have this. I know we're not engineers, or welders, but as long as we have so many options already within the label tool, this seems simple enough to give us too.
AC21 64-bit
Erika Epstein
Booster
Again, open a file that had the label tool or library part and then you can isolate it. It may no longer work in the current version of AC. If not, you could try posting it here to see if someone is able to fix it.

It would be helpful if you figured out which version of AC last had it and post that information here.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

adamsb
Newcomer
Again, I'd like it to be that simple. I don't work for my previous firm anymore that used such "antiquated" versions of AC.

However, it is my wish that the brilliant coders at Graphisoft take a few minutes to add this option to the label tool. After all, they took the time to add the Structure Label…

Thanks though for your help! If you happen to have the old goodie, I'd be more than happy to get it from you! If not, it remains my wish.
AC21 64-bit
Erika Epstein
Booster
I was wondering if it wasn't part of MSA detailer.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System