BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Archicruise?

Stephen Dolbee
Booster
I am very jealous of those able to attend ACUE in Nottingham this month. I hope one year to be able to do that. My wife and I go on a cruise about once a year. Any chance of having an "Archicruise" one year? I'd go for that!

Steve
AC19(9001), 27" iMac i7, 12 gb ram, ATI Radeon HD 4850 512mb, OS 10.12.6
6 REPLIES 6
Dwight
Newcomer
Yeah, right.

"Archicruise."

You all come on down to Vancouver and we'll dress up in women's clothes and hang around in bars downtown.

With our laptops and dongles.
Dwight Atkinson
Dwight
Newcomer
I'll talk to the local cruise lines.

Who wants to go five days Vancouver to Alaska in May of 2006?

Will start a survey for this specific location.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
I would love to go
bps
Stephen Dolbee
Booster
Actually, I was hoping for one off the east coast, maybe out of Florida to the Caribbean (if any ports are left after this weekend). I guess there are a lot more Archicadder's on the west coast, though. If Dwight could arrange it, I would go for it.

Steve
AC19(9001), 27" iMac i7, 12 gb ram, ATI Radeon HD 4850 512mb, OS 10.12.6
Dwight
Newcomer
It is fairly easy to get a group together - the organizer gets a freebie and some other kind of commission for being "tour guide." Depends on ship facilities, but ship theatres are usually free during the daytime. All you'd need was a projector. So go do one.....

Went on a cruise from New York to Bermuda two years ago with the mounties - relatives are members of the force - and had several group activities with them.

You get tired of the shows pretty quick and it was just one week. Took the laptop. A good creative break. Did this artwork in Cinema 4D:

"Peering inside the mind of intrepid Swedish Crash Test Dummy "Sven" after he and his Crash Test Dummy family successfully endured numerous high-speed roll-over crash tests in the dramatic new and extremely safe Volvo XC90 SUV."
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
I like the idea of the cruise, but if we're looking east coast U.S. - any fall gatherings may want to be located a bit more inland.
Learn and get certified!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!