Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Automating Light & Vent schedules

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you feel it would be important to streamline production of Light & Vent schedules in the same way you can do Door and Window schedules?

I would like to automate my current process of creating "Light & Vent" schedules for every project I work on. I haven't figured out an easy way to do this and there doesn't seem to be a standard List Scheme or Interactive Schedule available for this purpose. For that matter, I haven't been able to successfully create my own scheme for this purpose either.

In order to fully achieve this I think some of ArchiCAD's standard library components would need a few more parameters and or scripting. See the discussion thread below for more info:

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=3754

Thanks,
Dan K
1 REPLY 1
Karl Ottenstein
Dan wrote:
In order to fully achieve this I think some of ArchiCAD's standard library components would need a few more parameters and or scripting.
I think the additional parameters and intelligence are the key to this wish, and so am voting for it. (The list schemes and schedule settings themselves are pretty simple if the info is available for extraction.)

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB