Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.
SOLVED!

Autosave for ARchiCAD GDL Editor

Nader Belal
Mentor
That option is important, since that sometimes when we're working we tend to forget to save, and we lose a great part of the improvement we have made
A good friend of mine have once told me that I´m so brute that I´m capable of creating a GDL script capable of creating GDLs.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barry Kelly
It is a good idea when making a wish to add a poll to it as well so you can gather votes.
I have added one for you.
Don't forget to vote yourself.

I would say it is important so long as we have the option to turn it on/off and adjust the time between autosaves.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Barry Kelly
It is a good idea when making a wish to add a poll to it as well so you can gather votes.
I have added one for you.
Don't forget to vote yourself.

I would say it is important so long as we have the option to turn it on/off and adjust the time between autosaves.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Nader Belal
Mentor
@Thanks Barry

To Graphisoft, Please don't forget to add a button to force stop code execution.

Case scenario as an example: You made a non ending loop by error, you want to stop without losing anything
A good friend of mine have once told me that I´m so brute that I´m capable of creating a GDL script capable of creating GDLs.
Nader Belal
Mentor
@Barrey Kelly

Thank you for adding the poll