Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

BIMCloud Manager - ability to filter activity items by Type:Comment

Robert Nichols
Advocate
I have a hot key set up for the Teamwork/Project/Add_TW_Comment operation. But I don't really use it because it's hard to find the damn records in BIMCloud Manager. Manger lets you filter by activity record types Send, Receive, etc., but oddly does not include "Comment" in the Type pulldown list.

It's easy to leave a comment. If it were easy to gather them at the end of the week or month, it would be a good way to check your timesheet, as the activity records will automatically be stamped with user, date, project, and duration (if you also leave a comment when finishing up).
Mac Studio, 32gb ram, ArchiCAD v26 (Apple Silicon) MacOS 13
1 REPLY 1
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Robert wrote:
I have a hot key set up for the Teamwork/Project/Add_TW_Comment operation. But I don't really use it because it's hard to find the [censored] records in BIMCloud Manager. Manger lets you filter by activity record types Send, Receive, etc., but oddly does not include "Comment" in the Type pulldown list.

It's easy to leave a comment. If it were easy to gather them at the end of the week or month, it would be a good way to check your timesheet, as the activity records will automatically be stamped with user, date, project, and duration (if you also leave a comment when finishing up).
Hi Robert,

This is already possible on BIMcloud. When you are on the Projects page and click on the Activities tab, you can filter actions. One of the options is "Comment".

See image below.

Kind regards,

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin