BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Basic Schedule Editing

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm a relatively new user, and I'm finding a lot of joy in AC, but also some missed opportunities. Um, or I still haven't figured everything out yet... 😉

Some items seem easy to "fix", though, like schedule editing. Why is there no way to change things in bulk? For example, in Excel and similar, you can select more than one cell at once and edit them together. That would be handy, for example, if I want to make six windows in my schedule say "safety glazing" in the glazing column. Or even make it possible to do that with formatting; make it possible to select an entire row and right justify it, for example.

Like I said, I'm new, so if there's a way to do it and i just didn't discover it, someone please chime in.
2 REPLIES 2
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
And.... for at least the past 15 years... How about some BASIC MATH FUNCTIONS? I need to know what the RATIO of my BUILDING FTPRINT is to my SITE.. OR How many exits are required based on a formula...

This ain't rocket science... Crimeny.. Vectorworks has been doing it since the 80's..
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop
dhaval7shah
Newcomer
yes, we certainly need the actual kind of editable 'worksheet' same as it works in Vectorworks (we can even link the cells to the objects and out a formula in VectorWorks).
Dhaval Shah
Upto AC 22
iMacs and MacBookPros: Mac OS X (10.6 to 10.12, Intel core 2 Quad to i5, i7, 8 GB to 16GB)
Win 10, AMD Opteron 6-Core x 2, 16GB, FirePro W4100 2GB
& ThinkPad E550
& i7, 8GB
Learn and get certified!