Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Change Wall Reference Line: Remember Last Setting

runxel
Legend
The wall reference line is a essential thing in Archicad, and so is the tool for changing it.
I wish to have an option (so nobody is forced to this behaviour) that the last option chosen in the dialog will be remembered.

Maybe this could go even further: Let every dialog have the option to remember its last setting.
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
4 REPLIES 4
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I don't fully understand this wish.
Dialogs do remember their last settings. Could you elaborate a bit more?

Do you mean the "Modify Wall Reference Line" Dialog?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
runxel
Legend
LaszloNagy wrote:
Do you mean the "Modify Wall Reference Line" Dialog?
Yes, right. Thanks Laszlo. (Not always easy to find out, what stuff is called in the english version...)

However: No, dialogs don't remember their last settings. Just try it! You will see, that every time you open the "modify wall reference line" dialog, all options are unchecked again.
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Yes, I understand now what you are saying.
What I meant is that Tool Settings Dialogs do remember their settings, but you are right, there are many other Dialogs in Archicad that do not remember their settings.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
to lift up again