Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Core Only Display PLEASE!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know this is old news but I must bring it up again. Why do we not have a core only display option for composites? I often end up duplicating my walls for use in my structural plans because I don't want to clutter up my drawing with insulation, stucco, ect.. This goes against the whole modeling / BIM concept. Please vote again users, and listen this time Graphisoft!
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Could the person who voted "not important" please explain why this wouldn't be usefull to you. And if you have a good work-around please share it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Structural tools are even more important with the new IBC codes.
There are not enough structural engineers. We need to be able
to at least more easily do more of the pre-structurual layouts.
I must already do this, since my civil engineer wants me to do
all the drawings, with him doing basically "plan check"
This core only is perfect line up for this.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Mark wrote:
Could the person who voted "not important" please explain why this wouldn't be usefull to you. And if you have a good work-around please share it.
He probably just doesn't have any need for it himself (thus also no need for a workaround).

This feature has been so widely requested worldwide (I understand it is very important in Croatia) that I suspect it is high on GS' priority list.
Djordje
Ace
Matthew wrote:
Mark wrote:
He probably just doesn't have any need for it himself (thus also no need for a workaround).

This feature has been so widely requested worldwide (I understand it is very important in Croatia) that I suspect it is high on GS' priority list.
It is very important in the whole of Europe where houses are still built using bricks and concrete ... as this is the basic prerequisite for formwork plans. I also understand that even in the frame houses this is far from unusable
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Learn and get certified!