Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Create support ticket directly from ArchiCAD

rm
Expert
Every time you create a support ticket to send to ArchiCAD, you have to generate an email to send to GS.

It would be time saving and helpful if GS would include an option under the HELP menu that would generate a support ticket directly to GS in its respective country, it would generate the specs of your computer and version of ArchiCAD ( which is very helpful to the support people and engineering ) and it would allow you to attached screen shots, file data, or screen recordings.

On top of that, it would be great to be able to log into your GS SSA account to see all tickets reported and resulting replies from GS.

Wondering if anyone else thinks this would be helpful.
Robert Mariani
MARIANI design studio, PLLC
Architecture / Architectural Photography
www.robertmariani.com

Mac OSX 13.1
AC 24 / 25 / 26
3 REPLIES 3
Barry Kelly
rm wrote:
On top of that, it would be great to be able to log into your GS SSA account to see all tickets reported and resulting replies from GS.

Does you local support center not provide this service?
If not it would pay to ask them about it.

Here in AUS, we have Central Innovation.
We have to log into their web site to create a ticket.

It would be nice to do it from Archicad, but I am not sure how that would work.
Not all users have a support agreement and some language versions would have different support centers based on where they are.

However, with Central Innovation, we log in, create a support ticket and attach any supporting documentation (screen shots, etc.).
This will generate a reply e-mail which we can respond to directly, rather than going back into the support portal.

We can at any time log into their system and see all of the past and present support tickets and all responses outcomes.
It is not actually a Graphisoft reporting system as such, but Central Innovation will escalate it to Graphisoft if needed.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
rm
Expert
Hi Barry -

The short answer is no, our only option is to submit an email to support directly.
Robert Mariani
MARIANI design studio, PLLC
Architecture / Architectural Photography
www.robertmariani.com

Mac OSX 13.1
AC 24 / 25 / 26
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Robert,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion and idea about this! Currently we rely on the partners and first-tier supports to collect the support tickets. Due to this, each country will have a different way of handling support questions.

I can see that this could be a very useful function. I have added it into our Wish List database (please refer to it as Wish #12913). Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future.

Thank you once again, and I wish you a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT