BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Custom Stairs

Anonymous
Not applicable
HI ALL!! I am new to Archicad 10, and am trying to make some custom stairs. I have followed the directions that have come with the book, but can still not seem to make it work. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to getting this to work?? They are not super complicated.. just a straight stair, with the last 5 stairs switching to a 45 degree angle. Any help would be wonderful!!!
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
M_Cutrara wrote:
HI ALL!! I am new to Archicad 10, and am trying to make some custom stairs. I have followed the directions that have come with the book, but can still not seem to make it work. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to getting this to work?? They are not super complicated.. just a straight stair, with the last 5 stairs switching to a 45 degree angle. Any help would be wonderful!!!
hi.. mm i am not that good , but i will try ,

for me? first i try costum stair for while give it a while if its not working? then i try seperating the stair into 2-3 stairs , not good enough? i will try to module my stiar!!

but for the costum stair try the following , " at least thats what i do"

with lines draw the outer lines , then fill magic wand .. click...delete the outer lines leave the fill ,then draw the " what u call it?" riser line? u know the line in side the stair, " one or more lines" try to avoide starting it or ending it in snap ponts of fill edges " not the middle not the corners .." make sure that these lines are connected and trimmed.. try to group them together ,and now select them all " fill , and line(s)" and now try .. still not working? try changing the connection between lines.. most of time its working... specially in AC10 , give a try .. if it works its good!!

and by the way? if it worked.. tell us.. we must share the good moments as the bad moments
Learn and get certified!