Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Custom & Generic Properties in one Label possible ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi all,
we need a label where you display custom properties, that we created in the new property manager, and generic attributes.

User case: We use the slab tool to draw medical departments. There is the custom parameter briefed area (target area) from the Hospital Functional Planner and the generic area value of the geometry slab.
Ideally the Architect sees in one stamp the briefed are and the real geometry area to check if he meets the area requirements in the first concept stage as comfortable as possible. Two labels are not really handy 😉

thanks for any hint!

rdgs, Florian
5 REPLIES 5
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Does this help?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJGvBbdM0c0&list=PLnXY6vLUwlWWXsVJ3fRGNxuKLoHPkpx1I&index=21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM-jLNs13tM&list=PLnXY6vLUwlWWXsVJ3fRGNxuKLoHPkpx1I&index=22
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am afraid not.

To be more specific its a custom property and a generic parameter i want to display together. I did not find a label that can display both at the same time.

the Generic Label 18 could do it with customised IFC attributes & generic parameters - problem is that this label cant access the custom properties in AC20.

Florian

I have problems to attach screenshots here I try anyway ...
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Could you give a specific example of this?
Is this a parameter of an element or a GDL Object?
Anonymous
Not applicable
hi laszlonagy

did some Photo-shopping:

grey: "cloned" existing label

red:
the generic parameters of selected tools available in dropdown list. (group according selected tools)

optional blue:
options to change appearance of rows individually.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
OK, I got it now. This wish is not very relevant to our practice so I will not vote on it.