Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Default names for pmk-drawings

Anonymous
Not applicable
I really do not like the system of default names when saving plan as pmk-drawing. I mean that it is not comfortable to save a drawing named as "house -5", especially when it is not a plan of -5 storey, but a scheme of something for example.
I consider, that by default there must be the name of the story but not its number. When saving pmk-drawings without changing its default name you never will re-save it in another file.
I'm over. Peace
3 REPLIES 3
__archiben
Booster
archimax wrote:
I consider, that by default there must be the name of the story but not its number. When saving pmk-drawings without changing its default name you never will re-save it in another file.
I'm over. Peace
i guess it depends on how you name the stories. however: you could always set up a publishing set to publish as many and as varied a selection of PMKs that you wish for. each will be over-written the next time you publish . . . depends on your archiCAD version?

HTH
~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanxx for advise, Ben. I think it will really help me a bit... during the waiting time of a new release ))

P.S. AC-9 (1812)
respect
Djordje
Ace
archimax wrote:
I really do not like the system of default names when saving plan as pmk-drawing. I mean that it is not comfortable to save a drawing named as "house -5", especially when it is not a plan of -5 storey, but a scheme of something for example.
I'm over. Peace
Set the names as you liek them in the Publisher before you publish the PMKs.

Provided you are on ArchiCAD 7 or higher, of course.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen