Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Deleting layers in Teamwork should be more user-friendly

Ro-Ra
Booster

DIsclosure: I am using AC24. If this has already been addressed in AC25 then consider this solved.

When deleting layers containing objects in a Teamwork there is a warning that deleting the layer will result in deleted elements / missing attributes. If the user opts to move those objects into another layer those objects will still have "missing" layer attributes because they were not reserved. The user has to reserve the entire project to avoid this.

Deleting layers should prompt a dialogue to reserve all those relevant objects and be able to handle any requests. As long as those requests aren't granted there should be a warning sign that "unreserved elements will have missing layer attributes" or something similar.

1 REPLY 1
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the idea, we truly appreciate the time you've taken to contribute towards the development of the software!

I'm glad to say that we took notice and we have added this Wish into our Wish database.
(For future reference, you can refer to it as IDEA-9259)

I hope we see this get implemented in the future.
Have a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT