Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Different Arrowhead for Line (Arrowhead Both)

moreha
Booster

I wish if it would be possible to have different Arrowhead style for Line Arrowhead Both (start and end) for one single line

7 REPLIES 7
Erwin Edel
Rockstar

I can see this being a key feature for AC27.

But all cynical jokes aside, this would be very handy!

Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5

Dear Erwin,

It's really good to hear that this feature will be probably added to Archicad 27!

Thanks a lot for your useful information in this regard.

Best wishes!

Erwin Edel
Rockstar

I wish I had those powers, but alas. This just reminds me of being able to offset circles in AC26 and how it had its own youtube video to showcase it.

I don't run into your problem often, but at times I could use two different arrowheads too. It's a solid wish, let's hope for the best! 🙂

Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5

Yes as you correctly mentioned, still we have the possibility to have two identical lines over each other and use different arrowhead symbols for start and end of every single line!

But we hope that Graphisoft consider this request as an improvement of 2D Drafting in ArhiCAD!

DGSketcher
Legend

This has been requested before and should have been implemented by now. It's a basic CAD standard. AC27... we can dream...

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

My hope for Archicad 27 is to have useful new features for "Architects" and "designers" instead of focusing on S/MEP and BIMcloud clients.

Rex Maximilian, Honolulu, USA - www.rexmaximilian.com
ArchiCAD 27 (user since 3.4, 1991)
16" MacBook Pro; M1 Max (2021), 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, 32-Core GPU
Apple Vision Pro w/ BIMx
Creator of the Maximilian ArchiCAD Template System

Thank you for your reply and we hope so for next release of Archicad to have more attention and focus for Architects needs