Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Direct access to work environments (via buttons/palett)

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
I have created a whole bunch of WE for laptop, external screen, modelling, drafting, BIM, demo, lousy projector, decent projector and good projector...I want a direct access to changing WE.
/Mats
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
4 REPLIES 4
Erika Epstein
Booster
I don't have anywhere near the number of WE that you do. Then again I don't even have lousy projector But I too have often wished for this.
My list of Quickoptions adds keeps growing.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
Erika wrote:
I don't have anywhere near the number of WE that you do. Then again I don't even have lousy projector But I too have often wished for this.
My list of Quickoptions adds keeps growing.
Some nifty ArchiCAD programmer could probably program a small app in a coffee-break!?
/M
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
Anonymous
Not applicable
A longstanding wish of mine too.

We need more votes!
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Mats:

Not to undermine your wish, but there is a List of Palette Layouts command that you can use to change the Palette Scheme without opening the Work Environment dialog box. I would guess that this is the most important aspect of the WE that you would change between the screens you have described. Perhaps ArchiCAD needs a List of Work Environment Profiles command.

HTH

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14