Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Don't like this new UI for 'Community'

archislave
Enthusiast

This new 'Community' was much better under the old Forum format. This new formant is too large and not information dense. It takes way too much 'next'. The hierarchical tree format was much more informative. I think I will just stop using this less functional forum. Please change it to something in between. 

Archislave

archicad 16.0 US, iMac El Capitan
4 REPLIES 4
rjwilden
Booster

Yes I agree. in the old format you could quickly scan down the list of headings and filter/select the topics that you may be interested in following. 

Richard Wilden Design. Ltd
Dunedin, New Zealand.
Imac 27" i9 3.6GHz; 32GB Ram Mac OS 11.3
Archicad V23:V24
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

If you list unread posts/threads, that may be a useful of overviewing what happened since the last time you visited the Community:

Unread Discussions - Graphisoft Community

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
archislave
Enthusiast

It is just dumbed down and does not show context or information density. It reminds me of Microsoft doing windows 8 and now after five years going back to something more functional. There would have been ways to keep the old hierarchal tree like forum, but give it larger text and some modern UI control elements. Please rethink it. 

Archislave

archicad 16.0 US, iMac El Capitan

It's unusable.

Rex Maximilian, Honolulu, USA - www.rexmaximilian.com
ArchiCAD 27 (user since 3.4, 1991)
16" MacBook Pro; M1 Max (2021), 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, 32-Core GPU
Apple Vision Pro w/ BIMx
Creator of the Maximilian ArchiCAD Template System