Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Door elevations and grouping in interactive schedule

Aussie John
Newcomer
This poll is to request a method of producing door and window elevations that reflects the real world. eg a door "type" plus a list of the reference number associated with the door (or window)

In interactive schedules, we can check a box to group elements with the same parameters and get a total number. This is great. but…

When doors are numbered individually using the ID you can no longer group "like" doors since the ID number is treated as a parameter.

My other bugbear if I have to gang door and windows to form a finished door in the plan they are then shown separately in the schedule. In this instance a secondary grouping by ID could be made to work.

My specific suggestion is to have option exclude the ID for purposes of producing a type group and have a subgroup for same ID to gang separate elements.
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
1 REPLY 1
Aussie John
Newcomer
Long time since I've posted. has any of these issues been addressed in v13? in particular ganged windows in plan separate when shown in a schedule.
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]