BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Door schedules and multistory walls

Stig Bengtsson
Participant
We are getting strange results in our door schedules with multistory walls. The "from room numbers" are rooms from other stories. The "to room numbers" are correct.

Stig
Architect AIA RIBA SAR/MSA, Graphisoft Registered Consultant
AC19 SWE 7006
AC20 SWE 4012
4 REPLIES 4
TomWaltz
Participant
Did you see the service pack posted yesterday? That was one of the bugs fixed.
Tom Waltz
Stig Bengtsson
Participant
Are you refering to the 1176 hotfix? I have installed it but the door schedule still has room numbers from other stories in the "from room numbers" field. Where are the release notes for the new hotfix?

Stig
Architect AIA RIBA SAR/MSA, Graphisoft Registered Consultant
AC19 SWE 7006
AC20 SWE 4012
TomWaltz
Participant
Stig wrote:
Are you refering to the 1176 hotfix? I have installed it but the door schedule still has room numbers from other stories in the "from room numbers" field. Where are the release notes for the new hotfix?

Stig
There was a link to them on the Download page. I have not checked that the bug was actually fixed, though it was on the list. (It was one of my pet peeves)
Tom Waltz
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Stig, you are right. "To room" was fixed, but "from room" is still wrong. Since this fix also seems to have introduced performance issues (when door labels are used) this will be probably addressed soon.
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
Learn and get certified!