Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Doors & Windows Enhancements

Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is another wish

I'd like to see an option for custom profile door and window casings; because flat casings are rarely used in real life construction. Also, I'd like to see the handle outside and inside option back in the INT version. I had a highly customised project where door handles were different on each side of the door, not to mention there was a different face for the leaf on each side (which could be achieved by a custom leaf of course).
2 REPLIES 2
DGSketcher
Legend
I can see this coming in the future as computing power increases but for now it could add a significant model load without much visual gain depending on what scale or how zoomed in you are to your model.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
moe_132 wrote:
I'd like to see an option for custom profile door and window casings; because flat casings are rarely used in real life construction.
With the addition of Custom Profiles to GDL, this is now possible; the library developers will need to code it.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14