Wishes forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Lines with 2 different pens, or area covering under lines.

Odd Goderstad
Sometimes it wold be nice to have lines that block out what is underneath, or maybe a possibility to use lines with 2 pens, one to block what is underneath. See the red lines in the detail below. Now we block out using fills, which takes some time. Could be an option in the line tools.
🙂 Odd Goderstad
GS Norge
Oslo, Norway
Always the latest version ArchiCAD mostly on Windows
twitter: @OddGoderstad

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!