BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Drag a master layout within the layout book

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why can't we add layout to a subset by dragging the correct master layout in this subset instead of having to create a new layout the select the master layout applicable ?
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
this sounds like a good idea - saves the step of redefining a default layout if you are doing sketches that might require different page sizes. I would say this method should be in addition to the existing methods, not instead of...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Weston wrote:
I would say this method should be in addition to the existing methods, not instead of...
Yes of course !
Anonymous
Not applicable
It's the way all the other page layout programs do it. (InDesign & Quark at least; I assume FrameMaker is the same.)
Anonymous
Not applicable
the manuals clearly say that one can drag a master layout and drop it onto an existing layout to change which master sheet it references...

but did you also notice that dropping a master layout onto a SUBSET folder changes every layout in the subset to the new master?

a potentially useful tool...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Weston wrote:
the manuals clearly say that one can drag a master layout and drop it onto an existing layout to change which master sheet it references...
Changing the master layout by drag and drop is great but it would be useful too to be able to add new ones !
Learn and get certified!