BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Drawing Manager - has no way to export report data - Not BIM

gdford
Advisor

Seriously - the Drawing Manager seems to have no way to export its report?????

Am I missing something?

Gary Ford
Self Employed - Modeling, Estimating, Construction
Archicad 12-26
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor
3701 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s)
(RAM) 128 GB
NVIDIA RTX A2000
4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein

I have to agree with you on this one as the "expected" (?) alternative method would be to create a "Project Indexes" schedule of drawings... BUT... a Drawings schedule cannot include a fraction of the fields that are possible in Drawing Manager (either the defaults... or if you click the ">" at the top right of Drawing Manager and view the other possible display fields).

This seems like an oversight that there is neither a CSV export nor a print function.  I'm clicking "like" as a vote for your wish.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Djordje
Ace

Project Index is the way to go... Drawing manager fields and the Index parameters

Djordje_0-1657970829071.png

Djordje_1-1657970857022.png

In Index you also have 8 Custom fields... and it would have been better if you had the same fields as in the Drawing manager

Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
gdford
Advisor

I had not thought about Project Index - I will check it out.

thanks

Gary Ford
Self Employed - Modeling, Estimating, Construction
Archicad 12-26
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor
3701 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s)
(RAM) 128 GB
NVIDIA RTX A2000
DavorP
Enthusiast

Project indexes work good but the list is incomplete. It does not pick up on anything placed on Master layouts.
Any idea why it would not list a pmk placed on a story?
I'm trying to capture info on what is linked to the project and combine the list with file sizes to weed out anything too large. Indexes seemed like a good idea but guess it's back to snipping and OCR of drawing manager.

BIM manager
Learn and get certified!