Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Elevation & Section Opening Amount for Doors & Windows

Lingwisyer
Guru
Hi all,

Relevant thread

As the title states, it would be nice to have the ability to set a different opening amount for doors and windows depending on the view type, rather than just the floor plan / 3D option we currently have. The view states are already available through glob_view_type.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Like adding it to MVO (Model View Options)?
Lingwisyer
Guru
That would work. Open which ever doors and windows you want to see in 3D, then just override to closed through the MVO when needed.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
DGSketcher
Legend
Braza wrote:
Like adding it to MVO (Model View Options)?
+1 Nailed it.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Lingwisyer wrote:
Open which ever doors and windows you want to see in 3D, then just override to closed through the MVO when needed.
Yes please!
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi All,

Thank you very much for creating this poll, and for those of you who voted to express their opinion.

I am happy to say this is an existing wish in our Wish List database (please refer to it as Wish #11659). Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future, as I think it is absolutely cool to be able to control these globally in the project.

Thank you all once more, and I wish you a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT