Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Fill Table

Vitruvius
Contributor
And for those of us over 40 with dodgy eyesight - the fill selection table is almost unreadable. I honestly can't read it, and the non-alphabetic rendering means that I can't even scroll from A-Z to find a known fill. I have to remember whereabouts it is on the table.

Why not put them in the same format as the material selection table with the names beside them?
Cameron Hestler, Architect

AC 24 & 25 (3011) / MacMini i7-8700B @ 3.2 GHz / 32GB Ram / 512GB SSD

LG Ultrafine 4K monitor 22" & 27”

Mac OS 11.6 Big Sur
4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein
Don't forget to vote in your own poll ...

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Vitruvius
Contributor
Thanks Karl!

Mea culpa.

PS - What do you think?
Cameron Hestler, Architect

AC 24 & 25 (3011) / MacMini i7-8700B @ 3.2 GHz / 32GB Ram / 512GB SSD

LG Ultrafine 4K monitor 22" & 27”

Mac OS 11.6 Big Sur
Karl Ottenstein
Vitruvius wrote:
PS - What do you think?
I agree. It seems that the fill interface, displaying teensy weensy bitmap images, is remembering its Apple II heritage or something. Larger vector images, minimally during mouse-over, are essential ... along with labeling, as you said. 😉

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
James B
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
It would also be nice to type a letter and go directly to that letter.

Maybe instead of the small little fills you could have fills twice the size and the name of the fill next to it in a scrollable list.

I have pretty good eyesight, but I agree that the list needs to be better displayed.
James Badcock
Graphisoft Senior Product Manager