Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Future of wishes

Gordana Radonic
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dear Community members, 

We are planning to make Graphisoft Community a place were we can share ideas about the future of Graphisoft products. We are working on implementing a feature that will help us process your wishes and ideas in much better way with a proper feedback.

Until we are ready, we will keep this  forum open where we also migrated all your previous wishes submitted on Archicad Talk.

We will share more information with you timely. Stay tuned!

Best regards, 

Gordana

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

11 REPLIES 11

That is good to hear! I really hope that you will have something up and running rather sooner than later because it feels like it got put in the back in the new set up (loosing polls etc.).

You are right, I forgot to mention that we lost the polls 😞 but only publicly. We have records of all the submitted wishes in our database! 

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

hybrid
Enthusiast

Why do Answers disappear after editing them?Снимок экрана 2021-09-07 232128.png

AMD R7 2700 3.8@GHz | 32 Gb RAM | SSD | GTX 1050Ti

Some attachments, web links or post content may trigger the spam filter and quarantine your post.

So you post will end up in holding until a moderator clears it.

One of us should see it but it probably doesn't hurt to submit the abuse report.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
brayan henrique
Contributor

YEES! Let's Build Archicad Together!

Seven months has passed without any new information. What is the actual status of this feature and its implementation?

Leaving us "tuned" for seven months with what you clearly view as a suboptimal solution doesn't inspire much confidence in that this is part of an earnest effort to increase the level of user-interaction in the development of AC. 

And at the same time we have a platform for beta-testing (which also is far from optimal) that gets littered with general wishes that are put on "long term backlog".

Mjules
Mentor

When sharing these ideas, who make(s) sure to follow up on them?

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11
Professor Pickle
Advocate

Where are we at with this?

Hint:

Revit public roadmap 

Pushing the boundaries of local time/space continuum since 1972.
Archicad 26 | iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) | 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 | 24 GB | Radeon Pro 580 8 GB | macOS 12.6

At the waiting room... of Dr. Psychiatrist