Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Future of wishes

Gordana Radonic
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dear Community members, 

We are planning to make Graphisoft Community a place were we can share ideas about the future of Graphisoft products. We are working on implementing a feature that will help us process your wishes and ideas in much better way with a proper feedback.

Until we are ready, we will keep this  forum open where we also migrated all your previous wishes submitted on Archicad Talk.

We will share more information with you timely. Stay tuned!

Best regards, 

Gordana

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

11 REPLIES 11

To be honest. We have now been waiting for more than a year on @GRAPHISOFT to deliver on this - I'm hoping we get more than a messy board. 

It is also evident from the continued release of open letters that such a roadmap in two years has done little to alleviate the frustration among Revit users and I don't see why the result would be different for Archicad.

The situation is such that users are getting less inclined to blindly and quietly follow the path set out by companies that apparently leverage users' investment in the application in order to avoid accountability and any changes it may entail. If this is done for commercial reasons or cultural reasons doesn't make a real difference.

What is needed is obviously not superficial engagement initiatives but deep changes towards a development process that facilitates and seek accountability.

I see there is a lot of interest in Dark Mode in that roadmap, mostly to improve visibility from difficult to read grey. Makes me wonder why after three years we are still waiting for @GRAPHISOFT to complete development?

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)