Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Global fonts

gpowless
Advocate
It would be productive to have a global fonts setting instead of having to do filter the ones we don't want changed. This could work across all views or set specifically per view in the Document|Set Model View|Model View Options. Also it could be set for individually for labels, text, dimensions, headings, tables, and custom objects.
Intel i7-6700@3.4GHz 16g
GeForce GTX 745 4g HP Pavilion 25xw
Windows 10 Archicad 26 USA Full
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure if this is the same thing - but the ability to define styles would be great. When you have clients who use different fonts it would make upgrading a file too easy.
Also great for offices where you don't want people getting creative with the company style guide.
gpowless
Advocate
That's exactly what I was thinking. I use My Favorites a lot to keep consistency in the text and labels but it takes considerable effort to ensure that it doesn't get changed or misplaced.

I think if we could have global options to define font styles for specific drawings, or for structural vs. general notations vs. revisions it would not only enhance the CDs but improve productivity.
Intel i7-6700@3.4GHz 16g
GeForce GTX 745 4g HP Pavilion 25xw
Windows 10 Archicad 26 USA Full