Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Graphic Schedules Upgrade

vfrontiers
Enthusiast
I have been using GRAPHIC DOOR and WINDOW schedules and would like this one upgrade....

Allow us to set a MODULE for box size, then have the elevation dictate the required size by modules...

I have been doing 3 schedules each (small, medium and large).. I can isolate by WIDTH (criteria), but they will schedule out of numerical order.. Then I have to cut and splice together the schedules...

I guess I'm wishing it were more like the GRID in layouts...

Anyway, please factor the seeming EASE of making this update in with your PRIORITY...
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
Hi Duane,

Not sure I grasp what you're wishing for.

First, I think you're talking about the (interactive) Element Schedules but with the plan or elevation view displayed in cells...hence calling them graphics? As opposed to the Graphic list schemes in the calculate menu?

If so, then are you saying that you want the cells to be different widths, but still with the drawings to scale? or??

Can you post a screen shoot of what you get vs what you want?

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
Sounds like you are understanding! Here's a screenshot to show you...

Yes... all thru INTERACTIVE SCHEDULES w/ ELEVATION..

And keeping the SCALE is vital...
Duane

Visual Frontiers

vfrontiers
Enthusiast
as a bonus... would be nice if it auto PAGINATED and if the HEADER (in this case, down the left side)... would actually PRINT at each ROW...

I'm not asking too much, am I?
Duane

Visual Frontiers