Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Graphical editing Story marker.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guy,
We should have graphical editing story marker. Because they are overlap and not stagger
In revit, we can do it. Why don't we "copy" this feature?
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
I would be surprised if someone hasn't already created a Story Level Marker with this option.

Podolsky
Ace
By the way, non Revit non ArchiCAD are showing markers correctly. According to USA National CAD Standard needs to be shown only one marker (as datum) - first floor I guess. Rest - just dimensions.
In Europe shape of markers is different - not the circles with cross.
The problem with the markers in ArchiCAD, that they don’t have editable hotspots. When I created my own markers, I used object, that needs to be placed in section.
runxel
Legend
Braza wrote:
I would be surprised if someone hasn't already created a Story Level Marker with this option.
There it is!
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi All,

Thank you very much for creating this poll, and for those of you who voted to express their opinion.

I have entered this wish into our new Wish List database (please refer to it as IDEA-1407). Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future.

Thank you all once more, and I wish you a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Anonymous
Not applicable
@runxel
Thanks a lot Lucas! We all owe you a a couple of beers.

@Minh
Thanks for the heads up Minh. It would be really nice for an out of the box solution for this from GS.
Perhaps AC25 Update#1.
jl_lt
Ace
Braza wrote:
@runxel
Thanks a lot Lucas! We all owe you a a couple of beers.

Screen01.jpg

@Minh
Thanks for the heads up Minh. It would be really nice for an out of the box solution for this from GS.
Perhaps AC25 Update#1.
Not a couple of beers but a couple of months provision! Thanks for this Mr. Runxel