Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Heat loss calculator

Anonymous
Not applicable
With all the info we plug into the walls, roof, floors and openings... I wish there was a simple way of getting the thermal transmission / resistance of a wall.

Please save me from more spreadsheets.

matt
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Good question; This has been mentioned by graphisoft as something they where looking into.

We have discussed such things in our office, and with construction becoming a science, built in calculators for heat loss/gain, carbon index calculator and acoustic calculations, cad software is advertised as a virtual building, but is far from it.

cad goes so far, and must then be passed onto specific consultants, such as acousticians etc. to fill in the gaps.
Djordje
Ace
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=2499
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
www.archidata.hu/english/aps.html

ArchiPHYSIK is a product of A-NULL Ltd (Austria). This application computes the heating and physical parameters of a building. It can create an analysis of the building materials and energetic calculations. More than 1000 building material products are managed within the program.

Archi-data has developed an Input/Output application that converts a plan designed with ArchiCAD into a dedicated file for ArchiPHYSIK. With the help of this I/O application, you can compute the energetic parameters of your ArchiCAD plan in ArchiPHYSIK.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Anonymous
Not applicable
As much as this would be nice to have, why not concentrate on fixing all the other really basic problems in Archicad first.

Roolio
Anonymous
Not applicable
Steve wrote:
www.archidata.hu/english/aps.html

ArchiPHYSIK is a product of A-NULL Ltd (Austria). This application computes the heating and physical parameters of a building. It can create an analysis of the building materials and energetic calculations. More than 1000 building material products are managed within the program.

Archi-data has developed an Input/Output application that converts a plan designed with ArchiCAD into a dedicated file for ArchiPHYSIK. With the help of this I/O application, you can compute the energetic parameters of your ArchiCAD plan in ArchiPHYSIK.

It seems that this product is used only in Austria. I wonder if it can be used for projects in other areas and if one can input the related weather data.

A second question is on the appropriateness of Ecotect also of Ecodesigner as related to Archiphysik, as all seem to be potentially related to ArchiCad