Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

How to change email address?

jostan
Contributor

10 REPLIES 10
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Due to the Single Sign On option, you are not allowed to change your email address here (even if it is an available option - unfortunately this is a limitation of the platform we can't hide it), so we recommend to not modify it. I'm not sure now if you can modify it within your Graphisoft ID profile, but may worth a check.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

DGSketcher
Legend

@Noemi Balogh This may not be an uncommon problem! I am using an outdated email for my GS ID, but thankfully I still have control of the domain. Given this is the new community forum then perhaps it would also be a good place to let users know how to change their email in the GS Ecosystem for forums, support & licensing etc.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

@jostan & @DGSketcher : I did a little research and the good news is that you can update our e-mail address for your Graphisoft ID.

Steps:

1. Visit https://graphisoftid.graphisoft.com and log in with your current account
  2. Go to the "Change email" page
  3. Enter your new e-mail address and Save changes

Disabling Single Sign On is not possible, but I hope the possibility to change your email address is a solution for your issue.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

hpenbeoglu
Booster

This is very disappointing.

Even if I used my personal GS IDs, somehow it is now connected to an office email address which won't be available in the future. Right now it's connected to the license account so I can't change it. Will I be able to change my email address (used here) before leaving the company?

BIM Manager, Architect in the UK | AC11-AC27

Macbook Pro 16" 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 - 32 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD | MacOS 13.3.1 (a)
jostan
Contributor

@jostan wrote:

@Noemi Balogh Is there a way for us to change our profile name on the forum? 

If you want to change your User Name, send a private message to me or another Admin, and let us know what User Name you want to change it to. Then, we will change it for you.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27

hpenbeoglu
Booster

How can I reassign my existing Archicad-talk account with another GS ID which causing the wrong email problem?

BIM Manager, Architect in the UK | AC11-AC27

Macbook Pro 16" 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 - 32 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD | MacOS 13.3.1 (a)