BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

I am dying for Google Slide integration

cocoloco
Advocate

Please! We work on presentations in google slides because we can collaborate with our full team that don't need archicad but create clients presentation, also to enter any contractor and client and collaborate there, also we can add links of scheduled items and freely edit them and in general easy setting).

We are ok to do it this way, we love google slides and I know Archicad can't be all. But I wish there would be "easier" integration or integration of some sort? If not, we wish that we have ability to save in this expensive software some decent quality jpegs of  all of our drawings, elevations and floor plans.... Since now we have to do lame print screens because jpegs are such a low quality I can't even print it. It's such a bad quality that I believe it would be better that jpeg is not even offered lol. 

Screenshot 2023-02-26 at 9.26.29 AM.png
MacBook Pro, Sonoma: 2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7, Intel 16GB mem,
Archicad Solo 26 and 27 (in testing mode)
2 REPLIES 2
ryejuan
Advisor

yeah I don't understand why Graphisoft jpeg export is very useless... I always  export to PDF...

In the end what is your Objective?
ArchiCAD 9 onwards

In short our objective is to create one full presentation. In long , we are unable to customize it all in archicad as we can’t collaborate there w full team and clients , also it’s easier to customize many things in google slides with added products links etc , do edits on the iPad when outside of office  which we can’t do w archicad since it only works w computer. Also in archicad to do whole presentation is just kinda…. Time consuming.

MacBook Pro, Sonoma: 2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7, Intel 16GB mem,
Archicad Solo 26 and 27 (in testing mode)
Learn and get certified!