BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Implement picture gallery @ forum

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi!

Kliment wan't a rendering section and because of that I started this poll to implement a picture gallery @ this forum. A picture gallery function with comments allowed, there is alot of them at phpbb site.

/Tobias
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
How would this differ from having people post images as a new thread in presentation/rendering?

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hm, I used a picture gallery on one of my old site that was driven by phpBB, and that gallery use categorys, comments allowed and you could show alot of pictures as thumbnails, sorted in different ways and so on. I shall see if I could find it, it was rather easy too implement on the phpBB source too.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice idea, Tobias! I thought to start a poll on this too, but decided to try it with a simple post first.

Karl, Rendering - presentation became a place for technical details and questions to Dwight! 😉 That is why it is under the section Specific Questions and problems.

I want a separate section for presenting finished work. If it is organized like a picture gallery with thumbnails will be much better! All other applications with a rendering capabilities have such a gallery!
Learn and get certified!