Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Interactive Schedule Annotation

DGSketcher
Legend
If you add a view of an object in the schedule there are basic tools available for annotation including the ability to associative dimension which update automatically. You can even add GDL objects, but what you can't do is add an associative label that can display any of the element / objects data. If we could use associative labels then the schedule views would be so much more useful for describing components & subcomponents properties where a parameter listing doesn't adequately describe a feature. As an example you may have a parametric object where you need to identify a number of variable sub components not visible but very relevant e.g. "Connect with 10no bolts at 200 centres" or "Apply 3 layers of X to this face".
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
1 REPLY 1
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing this wish!

I am happy to say we took notice of this wish and I have added it to our Wish List database (please refer to it as Wish #13027). It would be a great addition, especially now it will be easier than ever to create a custom object via Param-O. Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future.

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT