Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Kitchen cabinets; additional parameter

Anonymous
Not applicable
Would be nice if the International library parts included in the "Kitchen Cabinets" all had a parameter added for the Toe (Skirting) to be able to set the depth of them.
As it is now, the included cabinets' skirting have 2 separate depths in this folder; either 0,52 or 0,57 deep?!?
Considering that there are many countries with different set of standards for these things, it would be helpful if GS added this parameter to all of the kitchen cabinets to the next version.
It makes the design process easier ....
2 REPLIES 2
Aussie John
Newcomer
i dont know the script, but it should be easy to change. Probably just one item in the 3d script.
Make a copy of the library part and open it.
Look for a value that represents the current value (in 3d script), change it to what ever you wish. A little trial and error goes a long way in GDL
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi John,
Aussie wrote:
i dont know the script, but it should be easy to change. Probably just one item in the 3d script.
Make a copy of the library part and open it.
Look for a value that represents the current value (in 3d script), change it to what ever you wish. A little trial and error goes a long way in GDL
Thanks for the tip, but my point is that it is better if GS makes a change so that the whole AC world can take part of it. It also makes it easier when localising the program in the different countries if it is changed in the original version