BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Labeling sheet names and folders in Organizer

Anonymous
Not applicable
In Archicad 10 I think it would be extremely helpful to be able to "Label" the layout names and/or folders in the "Organizer - Layout Editor" much as you can do to folders on your desk top. I would use this for example typically when i know sheets are completely ready to be printed i would make that sheet green..... when they are still being worked on they would be red...

Rob Oberle
Designer/IT Manager
OSX 10.4, G5 1.8 4GB
Archicad 10 - 11 seats
2 REPLIES 2
TomWaltz
Participant
It took me a minute to realize you meant to mimic the Apple Finder color labels, not Archicad's internal labels.... that's kind of a neat idea.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
TomWaltz wrote:
It took me a minute to realize you meant to mimic the Apple Finder color labels, not Archicad's internal labels.... that's kind of a neat idea.

Sorry I was still waking up. There have been many times when it would have come in handy to me. Our Architectural CD sets are typically 100+ sheets (most recent was 180) and it would have come in very handy in the organization of the final output. Instead I printed the sheet list and used a highlighter...

Rob Oberle
Designer/IT Manager
OSX 10.4, G5 1.8 4GB
Archicad 10 - 11 seats
Learn and get certified!