Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Level Dimension to Reference Level (sea level)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can we please-please have the option to choose to reference the level dimension to a reference level other than project zero BEFORE we place the marker on plan?

I know there's a work around to change the dimension text after the level dimension has been placed but I would like to see it as an option to be selected in the tool's settings PRIOR to placing the level dim on plan...

I don't understand why it is not there already, the option is available on the (normal) dimension tool when one chooses the 'elevation dimension' then one can choose 'dimension origin'... so why is it not there on the Level Dimension tool is really beyond me!
33 REPLIES 33

It is a wish... Zzz...

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 

Why is this so hard to implement?! This is necessity! I feel like an idiot telling people, nope, you have to force all of your elevations to read Sea Level.

MacBook Pro Apple M1 Max 64GB ram
OS X 12.4
AC26 - AC6.5
Lingwisyer
Guru

So... AC26 has an update to the Level Dimension Tool in which this is apparently fixed... 

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 

Yea...I heard that too...so when all the kinks are out of AC we'll be able to use it after the first of the year.

MacBook Pro Apple M1 Max 64GB ram
OS X 12.4
AC26 - AC6.5