Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licence Not Found

RandyC
Booster
Can Graphisoft add a line to this dialogue -- currently we have to quit - plug in key and the reload file --
ArchiCAD 4.5 --- 25 , Win 10 , dual monitors, 64 gb ram,Nvidia GeforceRTX 2080 TI, I-9
6 REPLIES 6

Lingwisyer
Virtuoso
Refresh / Retry button
AC18-23 AUS 7000
Self-taught, bend it till it breaks.
Win10 | E5620 x 2 | 24GB | K2200

RandyC
Booster
No refresh reply button that I can find once the "licence not found" is shown.
could you explain where you find this ?
ArchiCAD 4.5 --- 25 , Win 10 , dual monitors, 64 gb ram,Nvidia GeforceRTX 2080 TI, I-9

Lingwisyer
Virtuoso
Woops. I mean there rather than a new option, it should be a refresh button, or just be smart. It knows when you pull out a dongle, it should know when you put one in...
AC18-23 AUS 7000
Self-taught, bend it till it breaks.
Win10 | E5620 x 2 | 24GB | K2200

Karl Ottenstein
None of you have voted in the poll... Whenever you create a poll, don't forget to vote 🙂
One of the forum moderators   •   AC 25 USA and earlier   •   MacOS 11.6, iMac Pro

Nguyen Minh
Graphisoft Moderator
Graphisoft Moderator
Hi All,

Thank you very much for creating this poll, and for those of you who voted to express their opinion.

I am happy to say we took notice of this wish and I have added it into our Wish List database (please refer to it as Wish #12838). Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future.

Thank you all once more, and I wish you a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

RandyC
Booster
Can I vote everytime I forget to put my key in ?

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!