Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Licence Not Found

RandyC
Advocate
Can Graphisoft add a line to this dialogue -- currently we have to quit - plug in key and the reload file --
ArchiCAD 4.5 --- 27 , Win 10 , dual monitors, 64 gb ram,Nvidia GeforceRTX 2080 TI, I-9
6 REPLIES 6
Lingwisyer
Guru
Refresh / Retry button

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
RandyC
Advocate
No refresh reply button that I can find once the "licence not found" is shown.
could you explain where you find this ?
ArchiCAD 4.5 --- 27 , Win 10 , dual monitors, 64 gb ram,Nvidia GeforceRTX 2080 TI, I-9
Lingwisyer
Guru
Woops. I mean there rather than a new option, it should be a refresh button, or just be smart. It knows when you pull out a dongle, it should know when you put one in...

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
Karl Ottenstein
None of you have voted in the poll... Whenever you create a poll, don't forget to vote 🙂
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi All,

Thank you very much for creating this poll, and for those of you who voted to express their opinion.

I am happy to say we took notice of this wish and I have added it into our Wish List database (please refer to it as Wish #12838). Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future.

Thank you all once more, and I wish you a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

RandyC
Advocate
Can I vote everytime I forget to put my key in ?