Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Line Breaks in Schedules Fields

poco2013
Mentor
I would like to have the ability to add/use line breaks in lines in any schedule field. The fields should recognize common line break formatting such as \n, or \r\n or key return. Also, the ability to list the associated labels which are attached any object.
Gerry

Windows 11 - Visual Studio 2022; ArchiCAD 27
3 REPLIES 3
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Gerry,

Thank you very much for creating this poll, and for those of you who voted to express their opinion.

I am happy to say we took notice of this wish and I have added it to our Wish List database (please refer to it as Wish #13003). Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future.

Thank you all once more, and I wish you a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Karl Ottenstein
mnguyen wrote:
I am happy to say we took notice of this wish and I have added it to our Wish List database (please refer to it as Wish #13003). Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future.
Hi Minh,
Thanks for adding this to the wish list... although it should have been there already as there have been multiple wishes for this for many, many years... since version 8.1 or 9 in fact 🙂 Maybe time to not only have it on the list, but move up the priority 🙂
Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Karl,

I found some in the wish list, but nothing is quite similar to this one. I guess, because most schedule fields are auto-generated from the project, it would be tricky to implement line break.

Nevertheless, it would be great if we can place a schedule in the layout and resize it as a normal table in Word.

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT