BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Linking Markers to Drawing Titles

genarch
Enthusiast
I like that the detail/section markers are able to link to specific drawings, so the markers update automatically depending on where they are in the layout set. However, this means having a separate detail drawing for each detail. I prefer to draw my details next to each other to compare datum lines, etc. If the detail marker could like to a drawing title object, then I could have several detail drawings together, each with a drawing title object, and the marker would get its info from 1) the drawing number assigned in the drawing title object and 2) from the location of the details in the layout book!
Mac OSX 13.6.5

AC27&26, Artlantis 2020, TwinMotion

iMac Pro 2017 / 8-core 3.2 GHz / 32GB RAM
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable
then place multiple instances of that one drawing, with the frames adjusted for each specific detail. Then place however many markers, and use 'Refer to Drawing' to hook each marker to the appropriate instance.

What do you mean by "multiple instances" in AC10?
sfriday wrote:
What do you mean by "multiple instances" in AC10?
Multiple drawings from a single view. It would result from dragging a copy of a drawing, among other methods. You can refer to the drawings individually, while the window/view is the same.
James Murray

Archicad 25 • Rill Architects • macOS • OnLand.info
Anonymous
Not applicable
AHhhhhhhhh! I got it now! Just got AC 10 today so took some time to adjust. Thanks for the help
Learn and get certified!