Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Lose the [Autorebuild Model] tag from the default viewset

Andy Thomson
Advisor
Why is this even in the name when it is dragged from project map to Viewset? Who would ever want that in a drawing name???
Andy Thomson, M.Arch, OAA, MRAIC
Director
Thomson Architecture, Inc.
Instructor/Lecturer, Toronto Metropolitan University Faculty of Engineering & Architectural Science
AC26/iMacPro/MPB Silicon M2Pro
2 REPLIES 2
__archiben
Booster
andyro wrote:
Why is this even in the name when it is dragged from project map to Viewset? Who would ever want that in a drawing name???
and some. it would be very useful to be able to define a few parameters/preferences that control the way views are auto-named based on their marker ID, parent folder in the viewset, etc, etc.

it's incredibly tricky to pre-empt every user's requirements, but offering some kind of a control could be marginally helpful . . .

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Levente Csanyi
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
andyro wrote:
Lose the [Autorebuild Model] tag from the default viewset. Why is this even in the name when it is dragged from project map to Viewset? Who would ever want that in a drawing name???
As a designer I totally agree with you. This usability bug is in our list and I hope we will correct it soon. Thanks - Levi

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!