Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Make it easier to find Previous Archicad Versions

It would be helpful to have an easy to find location on the Graphisoft website fro downloading older versions of Archicad. When we replace machines we are often using at least the current and previous 2 versions but they are almost impossible to find. We also have files dating back to AC 4.5 for which we need the archive versions to upgrade for use in the most recent Archicad. The Goodies and earlier add-ons also need to be available.

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)
5 REPLIES 5
Franko
Participant

That would be really helpful specially for people who have different specs on their PCs.

Lingwisyer
Guru

A habit from slower internet and limited downloads, I have always archived copies of all the installers for programs like these, so that if I need to setup a new machine I already have all the main installers on hand. Would assume you would be doing the same if you are using deployment packages. Not to say that the previous few versions should be easily accessible from their website.

I do recall though from some other thread someone mentioning that you could grab the link for the latest version, then just change the number or region to go to the desired version?

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 

@Lingwisyer wrote:

I do recall though from some other thread someone mentioning that you could grab the link for the latest version, then just change the number or region to go to the desired version?

Yes.

I have bookmarked the link for the download and then just alter the version number and language code for any other version I want.

Works back to version 18.

https://graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/install/AC26/INT

I also archive anything I download.

The previous versions of goodies (and some other add-ons) are easily available on the main Graphisoft site as there is a link for older version.

I too do not understand why the actual Archicad software can not be obtained in this way as well.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

I could be mistaken, but AC17 might be the last version we received on disc, before it was digital download only. That might explain why it stops at AC18.

Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5

We got AC20 on a disc. How much was actually on the disc is a different question...

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660